We are a leading manufacturer, supplier and trader of superior quality Ductility Testing Apparatus. The apparatus consists of a water bath with a thermostatic heater and a circulating pump to maintain uniform water temperature. These products are manufactured under the close supervision of our experienced professionals using high quality material.
- Tough construction
- Minimal maintenance cost
- Easy to use
- In flexible pavement construction, bitumen binders are used. It is important that bituminous material forms ductile thin film around the aggregates, which serves as a binder
- The binder material not of sufficient ductility renders pervious pavement surface and leads to development of cracks
- Therefore it is important to carry out the ductility tests on bituminous material. Ductility is defined as distance in cms
- The briquette is stretched at a rate 0 0 of 50mm/minute /-2.5 mm per minute at a temperature of 27 C /-0.5 C
- The apparatus consists of a Water bath with a thermostatic heater, and a circulating pump to maintain uniform water temperature.
- One half of the briquette moulds in fixed on a fixed plate in the water bath, the other half of the briquette mould is fixed to a carrier which slides over a rotating threaded shaft with a clutch.
- The motor and gears to rotate the shaft are housed in a cabinet fixed above the other and of the bath.
- A pointer fixed to the carrier moves over a scale graduated from 0-110 cm x 1mm fixed on the bath with “0”(Zero) of the scale towards the fixed plate slide.
- The rotating shaft has 2 speeds of travel for the bracket, 5cm/min. and 1cm/min.
- Control switches for motor, stirrer, heater and indicator lamps are fixed at a convenient place on the water bath.
- Operates on 230Volts A.C. single phase
- Accessories: Thermometer IPm 38C, range 23 C to 27 C, 2)Ductility mould with base plate
- Item Code: ASI-105